April 21, 2013

Delaney Family Photos!



 There are so many good things I could say about this family... that I hardly know where to begin. I DO know I couldn't go wrong by saying they are one my favorite families, favorite couple, and favorite children I know! I love the Delaneys! Life is all the richer by having them a part of it- as is anyone's who meets them. 









(SIX BOYS. What would you do with six boys??? Make your very own pyramid, of course!!!!) 




I think of these guys as pioneers. They are the real deal! Besides investing their lives in raising 9 children and running a farm, I love the rare fact that their ancestors settled their land and built their yellow farmhouse. Can you believe it? Best story ever!  

Consequently, their house is special to them.







When the shoot was over, one of the little guys piped up, saying, "Kami, I would rather have you as my friend than not eat for a HUNDRED DAYS!"

I don't think I've had a more heroic proposal of friendship in my life. That's it. I'm sold! Thank you Delaneys for your amazing friendship and incredible photo shoot!

2 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Sooo cute! Great story too. :)

Kathryn Grace said...

These are so sweet!