October 21, 2012

Cranberry + Blueberry PIE



As I write, one of the best smells on earth is coming from the oven! Not to mention, the colors were begging to be photographed! A friend of mine grows Cranberries here locally, and we got a bunch today- just in time for the holidays.  

I couldn't wait to try out a Cranberry + Blueberry pie: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2010/11/cranberry_and_wild_blueberry_pie


There's nothing like knowing local farmers!
Way to go, Emily! 
I'm pretty sure your berries are going to make one of the best pies ever!

4 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Delicious! You are making my mouth water. We make a cranberry hazelnut pie that is SO yummy. My mom also makes the best sweet cranberry relish every year. Oh so good.
Gorgeous photos! Happy Fall!
Genevieve

tera said...

mmm...I love fall...and fresh berries! What a blessing!

sanind88 said...

Really nice i like it.....Service Apartment Bangalore

Rav said...

Beautiful Blog and Photos. I write to try and get in contact with you. I am helping to organize the March against Monsanto Festival and Rally on Saturday May 25th. I am looking for local vendors to highlight alternative and showcase who is doing what. Also if you were interested in adding to my blog, or taking photos. This event is a community based event, and can only be as good as those how add their contributions. Feel free to send me an email or find me on facebook. I'm sure you have many more questions, and I would love to plug you in. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Blessings, Ravenel Bisbee