March 13, 2011

Get Your 2011 Calendar


remember Chimera?
She's been working hard on her senior project.
I like it, because it includes this calendar of hers... and working with me!  In other words, I like knowing I'll get to have her around/be a part of it.

First off, she made this calendar, and it's for sale... now only $17 $12
Just think, a buck a month to keep your life organized!!!!
Contact either of us or comment if you are interested.
Second part of her senior project entails interning with me for the next few months... and that means nothing better than shooting side-by-side as well as photography discussions next to the warm stove in my little white studio. With tea. And cookies. In the end she'll have a portfolio and time log showcasing everything she did while working with me. 

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE doing what I do?

for I have learned
"There is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink and tell himself that his labor is good. This also I have seen that it is from the hand of God. For who can eat and who can have enjoyment without him?"
Ecclesiastes 2:24&25

P.S. Psst... While you're here, hop on over and cast a vote for her photo essay HERE

4 comments:

Laura said...

What an awesome, awesome opportunity for Chimera!!

Kathryn Grace said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! The calendar photos are beautiful!

Leanne said...

I want one. How can I get one?? email me...

mamas1angel513@msn.com

Miss C the Second said...

Alriiiiight, Leanne! ♥ Wooooh! You're #1! I'm sending your email to the artist! You'll love it. =D