February 16, 2011

The Studio {a work in progress}


Here I am,
halfway to the finish line!
* * *
This project of mine, "the making of a studio" has been one of my favorite art pallets yet...
I wanted to share this work in progress.
I wanted to tell you this story in pictures...
And to say, be inspired.
Bright hope can come from deep down in the basement:

Piece by piece, step by step, beauty flourishes...


It doesn't take the rich, the brilliant, the Martha Stewarts.
It just takes time.
A vision.
And thrift stores.This special corner of the basement only has 3 walls.
Here's a sneak peak of 1.5 of them.
The rest is yet to be done...It's already in use daily.
We all kinda like it down there now... ;)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! I love the old fashioned white! :-) Looks like a nice, relaxing, and cozy spot to work!

The Home Skooled said...

I recognize something from the last photo :)

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

I love it! May I come & spend the night? xoxoo mommy

Kathryn Grace said...

Oooohhhhh... I WANT IT! It looks like something out of a catalog. Sooo beautiful!!

Bisceglia Family said...

I can't wait to see it!!!
Kathrina

Lisa said...

I love your blog! You can totally see how Christ is reflected in your life;the photos you take. May you continue to be a shining light!

What camera/lenses do you use?

Miss C the Second said...

Lisa! Wow, thank you!!! I'm so, so blessed and encouraged to hear that~ I thank the Lord for it all.

I use a Canon 5D, and my all-time favorite lens is my 70-200mm 2.8 II Next to that I use a 50mm 1.8~

Do come again!
(Just for the record, (or more like just for the FUN of knowing) do you remember how you found me?!)

Lisa said...

I came across you blog through another blog that I stumbled acrossed. *Guess that sounds rather confusing!* :)