November 18, 2010

Handmade Gifts by Rambellwood Studios

on
Just thought you'd like to know about this goldmine~ especially with Christmas quickly approaching! I've received cards from Rambellwood Studios, and I always LOVE them... They're unique, creative, wholesome, personable, and most importantly:: made by a gem of a girl. Please do stop by Emma Ramsey's Etsy shop and consider getting a set! I know you'll love them! (Click on the banner to visit the shop^)

A card like these is definitely a gift in itself~*~


3 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh, I love this Kam! I don't know how you do it with words, but you always seem to know exactly how to describe things! (I was trying to describe Em's work the other day, and failed pathetically;)) Your words made me smile, "Kam knows how to say it"! :)

Happy Thanksgiving you dears!!!
-Jo

safdar ali said...

this is so cute. heart touching designed. how you do this?

safdar ali said...

this is so cute. heart touching designed. how you do this?

Send gifts pakistan
Send gifts pakistan
Send gifts pakistan