October 28, 2010

Two Little Punkies... went to town.

"Punkie"~ that's what Emma calls them...

(Hats by Keslie!)
I went along with these little punkies on David and Keslie's trip to the big city yesterday. (Chiropractor and flooring store, oh yessss!) I sat smack dab in the middle... We laughed, we cried... Well, *I* didn't cry, BUT at one point I did have a crying choir in the back seat. THAT is when I had to start laughing!!!! Oh, you dear babies... :) What a memorable trip that was!



Molly Dolly~

5 comments:

Michaela said...

Oooh Kami, these pictures are adorable! (I love looking through your pics. :) ) And your new little niece...! o.O Congratulations!She is just beautiful. :) (they both are ;) ;) )
Blessings to you!
~ Michaela

Leanne said...

She seems so alert for being so small and young.

I love looking through your pictures also!

Emma and her sister are sooooo cute!

SisterlyLove said...

What sweeties! Great photo's Kami!

Genevieve

amandavital said...

What beautiful punkies you made...

Southern Sunrise said...

I just came across your blog, and I must say that I just love your beautiful photography!! You do such an excellent job. And your niece is adorable as well. :)