June 23, 2010

A Bridal Gown for Christa





Remember this wedding? "Plumfield"?




There is a certain reason beyond being their photographer that attaches me to this beautiful wedding...


I made her wedding dress.




That's where I've been for the past two months...


...Happily sewing the dress of her dreams.


In the process, I began to fall in love with everything about it.

I tried to catch her likes and personality in each detail.

I didn't want people to look at her and just think that "Christa's wearing a gorgeous gown"... But rather, have the dress be absolutely perfect for her that people's first reaction was "Christa, YOU are gorgeous!"



I've never experienced anything like what I felt when I watched her on her wedding day...wearing this Ivory dress.
She truly took my breath away.




No comments: