March 2, 2010

Actually Laura

How many of you have heard of this gal?
Raise your hand!*!*!
:raises hand:


Laura is my hero here today.
You see, my blog has been giving me a hassle for a long time now, and I've been wracking my brain trying figure out who I could get to help fix these issues. Well!!! As of last night my blogger nightmares became *dream-come-trues*, thanks to a brilliant brain ticking away long after most of you were probably fast asleep.... I won't bore you with my blog's technical naughtiness. It's all over now. Yaaay!
And listen, you know what I can do now...............

BIGGER pictures!



You better hop on over to

If you are ever searching to hire anyone for web design...

{Or Miss Fix it}

Remember this post and this girl......

www.actuallylaura.blogspot.com



Thank you, Lollie!:)

3 comments:

Laura said...

<3 <3 This post SO made my day!!! You're so wonderfully sweet *HUGS* Just happy I could help! AND looking forward to larger Kami photos. :D w00t! THAT is exciting. ;)

Love to you!

karin said...

I'm having a problem getting your new posts to show up on my "blogs I'm following." A post from a year ago is showing up, but no updates...got any suggestions? I love your blog! It's like a breath of fresh air!

If you don't know what is wrong, I'll ask Jeremy, but I thought since Laura helped you maybe she would have a clue if you didn't. :)

You both are doing a great job!

Miss C the Second said...

Karin~
You know, you're the 4th person who has told me that! Oh dear. I've tried to fix it, but to no avail. :( Actually, asking Jeremy has crossed my mind before- so! Absolutely! Can you do that? Do let me know. And I'm totally open to letting him get into my account if he needs to look around. ;) I'm so blessed that you're enjoying everything... Laura has just made it better. ♥