February 12, 2010

"How Did you See God in Your Day?"


Yes, sirree....those were the very words of a friend...



Her question still softly echos in my mind...
"How did you see God in your day?"
She didn't ask what the LORD had taught me,


What I learned,


What I struggled with,


What I conquered.

The question was so simple yet so magnificent, making me feel extremely small next to HIS greatness. It magnified HIM!



That perspective really brings your focus away from yourself, and makes you look for the LORD in everything-


From the greatest scenes in life,
to the tiniest,

in broken-ness,



As well as beauty.



The simple days can whisk by so quickly, and you don't want miss the glimpses of HIM....




How did *you* see God in your day?



Look around you.




"Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable." Psalm 145:3
~*~


P.S. Thank you, Tera. ♥

10 comments:

tera said...

Love the post! It actually brought tears to my eyes. =)
<3 <3 <3

karin said...

Tera brought me here...and I see God in you...thank you for sharing the beauty of your photography and the depth of your love for the Creator.

Miss Anna said...

Beautiful post, Kami! <3

Laura said...

So very beautiful! So very, wonderfully true! <3

Miss C the Second said...

Thank you, dear gals. ♥ Praise be to God. You all bless me more than you know! And Karin! Welcome to my itty-bitty corner of cyber space! I'm am so happy Tera brought you here. I am touched.

Let's see if I can carry on and get the ball rolling.....today I saw God in answered prayer- and not exactly what I imagined, either... But HE IS working! ♥

Cheyne said...

Hi Kami! What a beautiful post! I have been reading your blog for a long time and have been intending to comment to let you know how much I enjoy it. I love your photography and really like the historical clothing.
For some reason, though, my Google reader won't 'read' the 'feed'. So, I just go and look you up anyway. *smile*
~Cheyne

Miss C the Second said...

Cheyne! I am so, so happy that you wrote! That blesses me. ♥ And I'm so glad that you have been following along here and enjoying what things the LORD has done. Praise Him. Thank you! Ooo! What are your favorite historical clothing/eras??? :D

You know, that's funny you mentioned it, because another person *just* told me the exact same thing the other day. I wonder what's going on with my feed/follower gadget? Hmmm... I'll go fix that right now. Let me know if it starts working!

SisterlyLove said...

wonderful...
*happiness*
- Marguerite

Ashley said...

I see God in you and in all the joy that you bring Him. And each day that I go through I see God manifesting Himself and His character in me little by little and by every blessing He gives me.

Joanna Kristina said...

This was beautiful!!! The Lord is has done so much for us, and if we will open our eyes, He is there. =) Lovely post...