December 19, 2008

A Charming Photo Shoot with the Whispering Roses

...Or, actually, more like a photo shoot with the charming Whispering Roses!
www.whisperingroses.net



A musical family of 7 who do such delightful performances together, but also feature the four sisters who have formed a Celtic group named, "The Whispering Roses". I was hired to take their portraits and performance pictures last week! The Lord very graciously blessed the day, even considering the areas that gave us some undesired, last minute surprises. No matter how prepared I arrive to a shoot, I must always be ready for quick changes. It's just an inevitable part of photography... I must say, this family was so wonderful to work with, as you will see...












6 comments:

Lady Heather said...

Very Pretty!! I love the black and white of them! They look like "Little Women". :D

Morgan said...

Quite elegant and very nice! I agree with Heather; I love the black and white!

The Jantzen family said...

Wow Kami! That's all I can say! You're amazing!!!

Mrs. Honey Bee said...

Scrumptious! Simply delightful, my dear!!! love, mom

Miss C the Second said...

You all are sooo sweet! Thank you!!!! But I really had the most delightful subjects, remember! *They* are so lovely!

Melanie said...

This was posted a while ago... but I just wanted to say, you all are so beautiful, and your dresses are exquisite! I love that building too. ;-)