October 29, 2008

A Post Especially for Fall!!!


It's Been Spectacular!!!
I don't ever remember a Fall as gorgeous as this...
The calm, crisp weather, the vibrant colored trees...
And the best gatherings with family and friends that just warm my heart on a freezing day!
~~~~~~~~
Mom peaked out the front window the other day, and was so touched to see her own little "army medic" and "patient" contently playing in the great outdoors...or wait, he's 100% soldier! Annie is playing 100% "wounded". And Baby Beretta is just hangin' out...


~~~~~~~~
During the end of October was an Apple Cider Press...Let me tell you, it stood out like a good old black and white picture from days gone by. The bond of fellowship, productivity, and love for family...was so refreshing.


And there was...Pie! A Pie contest...


Caber tossing...





~~~~~~~~

David and Keslie came up to celebrate Keslie's 19th birthday! It was so fun and...delicious. ;) I made her a surprise birthday cake and we stopped at Eastpoint Seafoods to pick up some Oysters to cook over the campfire!


~~~~~~~~
Another special event this Fall was a Mother and Daughter Tea...

Lovely all the way around-

Time with Mom and Annie. Speakers. Tea! Luncheon. And photo ops! :) ~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, I tried my hand at dipping beeswax candles! Thanks to the info I found on this blog from my search for instructions: http://kneek.wordpress.com/2007/01/31/beeswax-candles/

It wasn't very hard after all!!! I loved it~So fun!

I must stop now...I've got to stop somewhere! We just had so many things going this Fall, and of course on my end, that's always resulting in tons of pictures!

I'm anxious to pack my bags, and head out to see D&K and the rest of our "new" family... ;) Until I return to blogosphere~Kami

11 comments:

Mamselle Clare Duroc said...

It's great to 'see' you again, Kami! As always, such beautiful photography.

emme said...

Mmm...such lovely fall-ish goings on!

Thanks so much for sharing! Your photography is always lovely. ☺

~Emily

The Jantzen family said...

Ah Kami! I always love being able to see what you're up to!

I went to a Cider Press near you a couple years ago... I wonder if it's the same one.

Miss you! Have a great time on your visit!

Anonymous said...

How nice to see your family's fall activities through such wonderful pictures. Mom and I sighed over the cider-pressing...

I especially love the last picture. It portrays such a warm, cozy, soft, contented atmosphere.

Love to you!
KRP

Morgan said...

Beautiful pictures!
My family and I especially loved the one of Ben and Annie playing army medic! It was so cute...

Love the candles and pies! I certainly looks like you guys have had a happy and eventful fall. Take care, girl! Love you! :hug:

Bisceglia Family said...

Thanks for the update, Kami, and the beautiful photos! Where was the cider press event held? That looks like loads of fun! I'm anxious to hear how the Mother/Daughter tea turned out. And good for you for trying candle making! What fun!
Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

What computer program did you use to put Never Be Shaken together?

Hannah said...

Hi, i've just found your blog! I love it, as a photographer myself. beautiful pictures!

Laura said...

What beautiful photography!!!

Hi! New reader here :D I'm Laura.

Miss C the Second said...

Thanks to each one of you for your nice comments! I always love hearing feedback on certain posts or shots! :)
You know, Sarah, I think that was the SAME Cider Press...Mom and I were discussing about that time you came up for it and there was a storm or something that stopped us from seeing you!? :(
Hannah and Laura~
Hello and welcome to my blog! I was so happy to find a little note from you both and am thrilled to have you here! See you all around!

Ella said...

Oh my, all these photos are so cozy and inviting Kami. They give me such a lovely feeling of all you've been busy with. What fun!

Miss you so much Kam!

~Ellie