September 13, 2008

A Newness


"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways." Romans 11:33

A new fall season...
A new season of life...
It's quite a position now, being the oldest of the bunch. It's a newness and a change that the Lord always wants in me. It's hard, rewarding, challenging and exciting all wrapped up into one. I feel my hands reaching up to my Father, and I feel the depth of His warm love, ending any chill of the harsh wind that blows down my path. Really, it's what I've been waiting for, praying for...longing for. Joyous for!!!! A new brother! A new depth of faith, hope and love!



New depth...hmmm...Brings me to my next "new" news.



My new camera lens came in the mail yesterday!
(Ahem, no, that's not my mailbox) ;)


Gabe is turning into quite the new milker. I'm so very proud.
And, not to mention, my excellent new photography assistant.
And there's Annie! My wonderful, new little beekeeper.
*photo by Gabe


Oh! And meet Kodiak. My old pal, who loves my new lens. ;)

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Neat pictures Kami! Do you have goats, or cows? And you do bees! That is something we want to get into this next year. What kind of camera do you have?

The Jantzen family said...

How fun to have a new "toy" to play with, Kami! Beautiful work!

I'm praying for you as you take on this new role God has given to you!!!

Anonymous said...

What lens did you get?

Miss C the Second said...

Thank you so much, Ashley and Sarah, for your comments and prayers. :) Yes!! We have honeybees and milk goats. (You would love beekeeping, it's amazing.) My camera is a Canon 40D, and my new lens is a 55mm portrait lens. It's sooooo nice. :)

Eleree said...

Oh Kami!! I'm glad you have new helpers.:) I know they're good at it too!

Love you so,

Emma

Joanna Kristina said...

Kami,

I just found your blog tonight, how could I have missed it this long?! I absolutely adore your photos, you do lovely work. What kind of camera do you use, if you don't mind my asking!
We have honeybees as well, nothing is as delicious as natural honey!
Blessings,
Joanna

Bisceglia Family said...

Lovely post, Kami! Beautiful photos! It sounds (and looks) like you are handling the change well, but if you ever get lonely for girl time you must come and visit us. :)

It was great to see you last Sunday...

Blessings in Him,
Kathrina

Miss C. said...

I love you Kami! Such a beautiful post!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A 40D. When did you get it? Have you taken any photography classes? Sorry it took me sooo long to get back.