November 3, 2007

San Antonio Pictures!

to the top 14 finalists!

I saw my face on the big screen and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. ;)
Okay, I didn't look that depressing!
We have put up a "theater clip" on the movie web page.


Our trip to Texas will always remain as one of my greatest memories. It wasn't just "the trip" that made it so wonderful or amazing, it was the people, being with my family and meeting friends. A very special highlight of the festival was getting to meet the Ramseys, the S&S ladies, and other beautiful young ladies striving to serve their family.
It seemed like everyone had known each other forever!
I felt blessed to watch the fruit of SO many filmmakers who have labored to create God-honoring films in a self-serving world.
Praise God for answering prayers and for blessing our movie's journey!
Thank you for praying for us!


We put together an album of my 300 pictures, but I'll post a few of my favorites here. You can always email me for the album.



We REALLY enjoyed our time in...Starbucks!



Flying out early Thursday morning.
I've never seen a sunrise from the sky!



I kept a journal while we were flying,
and gave it to Gabe to read when we arrived home.




Our country.



Hmmm...Did I scare everyone away?


I loved seeing those words:
San Antonio!


WE'RE HERE!!!!


Conversations Commence!

Boy, it hurts to look UP at this thing for too long!

Now that I think of it...We never did go out to dinner.

Who had the time?


Inside the Lila Cockrell Theater.

...And amidst all of the action,

we DID remember the ALAMO!

So-long, Texas!

4 comments:

SisterlyLove said...

Wow! Looks amazing. Thanks for sending the album. Looks like you guys had a great time. Good job on your movie! What an amazing thing to be a part of. Let us know when you will have more copies available. We would love to order one when you do. Thanks!
-Genevieve

Katie said...

Hi,

It was fun to see pictures of your trip. Can you email me the album?

jane_sterland(AT)hughes(DOT)net

Hope to see ya soon! Maybe this weekend at the conference at your church!

Katie Sterland

SisterlyLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SisterlyLove said...

I super can't wait to see this move!
Give us a price. And send us a copy!!!
Love you Kami!
~Aimee