March 2, 2007

The Structure of an Orange

+Detailed+Juicy+Complex+Fragrant+

* * * * * * * * *


I can hear feet pitter-patter and young voices squeal...

...I have just cut into an orange.
No, oranges do not not walk and they to not talk-
They just have a big fan club...
(They push me to be intelligent, even if we are just eating an orange...)
How many ways can we prepare this citrus?
Can I peel it all in one peel?
The peel tastes horrible!
Look at all of the pockets of orange juice!

Never underestimate the structure of an orange or the sheer delight of just...
One more piece...please?
* * * * * * * * *

2 comments:

The Ulmer Family said...

Ohhhhh.......I LOVE oranges!! :) Yummm..
Missin' You!

Morgan said...

Hi Kami! Those oranges look yummy...I love oranges. Hope you and your family are doing well! Miss you!